Saturday, June 14, 2008

An obviously late introduction.

I was going to introduce our new blogger, Libertarian Gubernatorial Nominee Mike Munger, but I was away from the computer the last couple of days, on account of my sister getting married. Clearly, though, he has upstaged the grandiosity of any introduction I could have given him. From blogging live from candidate school to taking a shot at the very Party I and others are trying to take back, the man has shown he is completely fearless. This, along with his unmatched intellectualism and his principled advocacy of liberty, is why I vigorously endorse him for Governor of North Carolina, encourage you all to support him, and am proud to consider him a friend.

And yes, you're right, Mike: the NCGOP took a major leak in our faces. It was positively unnecessary for them to do what they did. Needless to say, though, they angered a lot of other people in the Party than just Ron Paul Republicans. In light of all of this, I encourage them all to either come to the 4th District to help Lawson for Congress or to get on board with the Libertarian Party in North Carolina this year in supporting Bob Barr and Mike Munger. With their energy behind them, B.J. CAN win the 4th District, and the terrific statewide LP candidates can get between 5-10% of the vote in this state, both of which will send a message to the Party here.

And Mike, you rock, and thanks for blogging here. I hope this blog will help you greatly.

No comments: